Thursday, October 02, 2008

Question of the Week #33

1. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? Yup, most of the time. It's not in a bad way though but more on the good side.

2. How good is your “emotional intelligence”? Hmmm ... I don't know, but I'm a kind of person who uses the heart more than of the mind. I know when a person doesn't like me or not. I know when someone has a problem or not.

3. You are cordially invited to my Virtual Masquerade Ball. Who/What will you disguise yourself as? I will disguise myself as the Invisible Woman ... coz I don't want to be seen hahaha.

4. How far apart are you from your closest sibling? when it comes to age, we're 5 years apart.

5. Do you trust your feelings? Yup, most of the time.

6. How much time do you spend with your family per week? Almost everyday, coz I'm still living with my parents.

7. What do you do if everything seems to be going wrong? I stop, think and relax ... take a deep breathe and go on again. Sometimes you need to stop and reflect on certain things for a while before moving on.

8. How do you decide between “right” and “wrong”? I don't have to weigh on things, I always go for the right one as much as possible.

9. Is your personality more like that of your father or your mother? Both, I'm more loving and compassionate like my Mom. And I'm straightforward and strong like my Dad.

10. Do you find blatant burping and farting offensive? It depends on the situation and the person doing it. Hubby and I sort of doing this fart thing to break the ice. It makes us laugh especially when we're talking on some stuffs. Of course we do this only at home hahaha.

Join here.

2 comments:

darly October 03, 2008 3:19 AM  

ei ann,

mas late pa rin ako sau nag-post ng Question of the Week (hehehe).

About the last question, ba't ganon, yang mga hubbies natin porke nakuha na ang gusto sa tin di na tayo ginagalang... walang pasintabi kung magpasabog- nuclear explosion ang dating ng amoy....hehehehe.

Ingat palagi mommy.

Unknown October 03, 2008 9:09 AM  

naku tama kadiyan tukayo... susme ... bigla bigla nalang papasabog ... nung BF ko pa naman siya di naman siya ganun hahaha.