Friday, October 17, 2008

Coffee Break ver. 1.40


My Dad's conversation with my 3 year old cousin after his birthday bash in the Philippines

JP: Wow, this is the best birthday party ever.
Tito Apin: Really, that's good to hear
JP: Tito, can we do it again next year?
Daddy Jun: JP, we need to save some money first before we can go back here.
JP: Hmmm ... ok, I know you can do it, Dad. You've been working so hard, I'm sure you'll gonna have lots of money till next year

(hala! napasubo ang Daddy!)

-ooOoo-

New Years Eve of ... ergh ... I forgot ...

Minia: Ate pag nilagay ko ba tong watusi mamatay mga fish?
Me: Oo naman, malalason sila.
Minia: Eh di naman sila namatay, nagfo-floating nga sila eh

(waaaaaaahhh namatay lahat ng goldfish namin nun!)

-ooOoo-

During my grandma's funeral

Cousin: Ate bat kayo umiiyak
Me: Eh kasi iniwan na tayo ni Nanang
Cousin: Ate, di naman siya umaalis ah, kanina pa nga siya natutulog diyan.

(hay! kids talaga!)

Know more of those who answered this post here.

1 comments:

darly October 18, 2008 4:04 AM  

just want to wish you a great weekend. God bless