Friday, October 17, 2008

Patapon

Pata-pata-pata-pon
Pon-pon-pata-pon
Chaka-chaka-pata-pon
Don-don-don-don-don

If you wanna hear how it sounds like ... just go here.

Janna loves it when we're singing it to her Patapon, a game from PSP. Not only she watches it whenever we play it, she really do enjoy listening to it. You need to use earphones or make the volume to its maximum state to let you hear the rhythm.

Since little brother came back home from his two months living alone, I now have everyday access on his PSP. At first, I was not that jolly to play this one. Not only it wakes Janna when she's asleep because of the loud volume, but also I'm having a hard time going thru its rhythm. I'm just satisfied playing Magic Sudoku on his PSP. But when little bro taught me how the game goes, I finally got hooked. I'm now a certified addict! Hahaha ... too bad, hubby erased my save file (arggghh I'm already in Stage 7 with a lot of army grrrr!). Yesterday, hubby got curious about it, he didn't like it at first, but after he got the hang of it, he got hooked as well. Now, little bro is having a hard time getting his PSP from us hehehe.

But you know, I still love Magic Sudoku ... I don't know why but I'm enjoying it more than Patapon.

3 comments:

The Wifey's Journal October 18, 2008 12:46 PM  

I love PATAPON. Kaagaw ko si hubby sa PSP a month ago. Finished the game na pero nilalaro ko ulit. Will try Magic Sudoku next time.

Unknown October 20, 2008 1:30 AM  

naku buti ka nga asawa mo lang kaagaw mo... kami pati GF nung bro ko kaagaw din namin ...

hay manalo lang ako sa lotto bibili ako nito eh hahaha.

elapot November 07, 2008 11:14 PM  

ahhhh... ayun pala yung patapon. super cusrious na talaga ako, mamaya sa bahay ichecheck ko yan