Friday, October 17, 2008

Question of the Week #35

So funny that I just finished answering QOTW #34 last Monday (oh yes, I was uberly late for that set), and here goes another one hahaha. Here's my take of Yen's QOTW #35:

1. Do you have a broad sense of humor?
nah ... I'm a happy person but I'm not gifted with a good sense of humor.


2. Is it possible to have a truth without an opinion?
No, I don't think so

3. What amount of money would you shave your head for charity?
5 million pesos

4. Do you find it easy to be totally honest with someone even though it might hurt their feelings?
No, truth really does hurt, so no matter how you choose your words or how nicely you said it, it would still hurt.

5. When people you know are laughing to themselves while reading, do you ask them to share what is funny?
Yup, especially if it's my husband who does that.

6. What stresses you out the most?
When there's a mall 3 day sale and I don't have money to spend on them.
When I did everything just to make my daughter go to sleep, in the end she's still 100% awake.
When I have a whole day rhinitis attack.
When my mom tells me everyday that cloth diapers is better than disposable diapers.
When hubby and my daughter are both sick.

7. Could you go one full day without speaking?
Nope, I might die if I do so.

8. Would you rather ask the question or answer it?
It depends on the situation.

9. What is the one thing that always makes you smile?
Janna's laugh, giggle and smile, and when hubby makes a sweet gesture which is rarely happens since hubby is not a showy p erson.

10. Do you trust in love?
All the time!

0 comments: