Friday, October 24, 2008

Falling Hair

I don't know why I'm having this dilemma again.

The last time I had falling hair was when I'm preparing for my wedding. Luckily, I didn't experience this when I was pregnant to Janna.

I think I have to buy that shampoo ... forgot the name ... basta it's for falling hair. You can buy it in Mercury Drugstore. Is it Lauat? Basta yun na yun. It's so effective kasi eh.

I constantly tell Jason to check my scalp if he'll see a patch with no hair. I'm a bit worried of alopecia aretea. My Dad has that last year. He has two at the back of his head. Para siyang poknat same size of a 5 peso coin. It's curable naman, kaso ang hirap itago ... kitang-kita kasi. It's due to stress and depression daw.

I'm not depressed, pero stress? Yah I think so ... Nakaka-stress maging wife, mommy and yaya at the same time hahaha. Pero it's all worth it naman. Eh marinig mo lang humagikgik ang anak mo at pasalubong na yakap at kiss from your hubby, tanggal na ang pagod mo.

-ooOoo-

Janna's pedia already gave me a go signal that she can now TRY to eat solids. Plain Cerelac until she reaches 6 months. Since 2 or 3 weeks nalang ang hihintayin eh pina-try na niya sa akin. 1 tsp. 2x a day ... bibili palang ako bukas ng Cerelac... share ko how it goes. Exciting!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 25, 2008 3:55 AM  

thanks for visiting ann!

sometimes hormones cause falling hairs too. i find pantene hair fall control shampoo effective for me. but it depends kung saan ka hiyang.

speaking of cerelac.. haha favorite ko yan. kayang kaya kong papakin. :)

Unknown October 25, 2008 7:57 AM  

Hi Wanda, good to hear from you again. How's the pregnancy going on?

Hindi effective sa akin yung Pantene eh, nag-dry pa nga hair ko. Hot oil ata kailangan ng hair ko kasi parang dry siya lately.

Favorite ko din Cerelac. Naalala ko nung bata pa ako eh pinapapak ko yun, nauubusan tuloy yung baby bro ko that time hahaha.

Anonymous October 25, 2008 10:26 AM  

naku ganyan din ako after manganak. Common daw talaga siya for those who have just given birth because of hormones pa din. Si paul nga badtrip na kasi kahit san ang dami ko daw buhok na nagkalat...lalo na sa kama haha!

Unknown October 25, 2008 9:01 PM  

naku exactly ... si Jason nga nagalit minsan kasi kumakapit minsan kay Janna yung hairs ko. Bumili nga siya ng Rejoice Anti Hair Fall, wa-epek hahaha.

I badly need a haircut and hot oil treatment.