Thursday, October 30, 2008

Question of the Week #37

1. What does whispering make you think of? Top secret

2 What kinds of current women’s clothing styles do you dislike the most? uberly short shorts and uberly short skirt. The korean-inspired outfits from My Girl.

3. What is your greatest extravagance? if God and money permits, it would be a trip outside the country or buy a DSLR camera.

4. Do you have a good luck charm? What is it? Yup, but I don't use it anymore. It's a bracelet I bought from the very famous Joy Lim.

5. Fill in the blank: “Without ___ I am nothing.” Without my parents I am nothing.

6. How do you react when you find out that your closest friend dated your ex? I don't really care, an ex is an ex, so why bother react? And if your friend really is your friend, she won't be out with your ex on a date.

7. Do your heart and your mind ever disagree? 60% always hehehe!

8. In what areas of your life are you uncompromisable? My family and principles in life

9. Have you ever gossiped about other people in order to add excitement to your own life only for it to back-fire on you ? Nope, I don't.

10. I am___________________. I am sleepy but I have to finish this before hitting the sack.

Join here.

0 comments: