Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag Train #11

If you want to chug along, you can catch up on these train stations: Tag Train #1, Tag Train #2, Tag Train #3, Tag Train #4, Tag Train #5 Tag Train #6, Tag Train #7, Tag Train #9, Tag Train #10

Riding along the train this week:
Aggie Scraps | Swept Away | Life's Little Secret | Your Blog

1. Favorite flavor of toothpaste? hmmm ... the red one ... is it peppermint or cherry?
2. Last stupid thing you have done? I was looking for my glasses when my mom told me it's in my head already.
3. A goal you would like to achieve this year? To ask for as DSLR camera as a birthday and Christmas gift.
4. A smell that reminds you of your childhood? The smell of newly baked pandesal.
5. Favorite cereal? Honey Stars and those Oishi cereals.
6. First thing in the morning, I….? sneeze
7. What is your favorite flower? a rose bud
8. What is your favorite form of exercise? carrying my daughter around the house.
9. Do you keep a journal/diary? yup, when I was still in highschool ... but now I have a blog already. (hightech na eh)
10. Do you sing in the shower? Always ...

0 comments: