Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stuffs for Janna

I bought Janna last week 2 pairs of Baby Legs from Indigo Manila. I've realized that she have tons of onesies ready to wear a month or two from now.

I so love this ... they're so comfy to wear ... as I can see thru my baby's happy face. But there's a bit of a problem ... it's quite tight on her thighs. Nagmana kasi sa akin, ang laki ng hita. I forgot to take a picture of her wearing this. Next time I will, I promise.

Just as Jason was buying a luggage for his Davao trip, the very excited me made a short trip at the infant section and bought her a mealtime set. Janna's pedia already gave us a go signal that Janna can have solid foods as soon as she reached 6 months. Weeeeeee we can't wait. She already gave us a feeding schedule for her.

Actually, I stashed some money from our account to buy additional spoons and bowls I bought online. I'm sure Jason will be furious if he learned about it. But I'm sure he'll understand. He still loves me even if I'm a pasawife hehehe.

5 comments:

Anonymous October 21, 2008 11:52 PM  

wow kakain na si janna..pashare naman nung feeding schedule na binigay sayo. Walang binigay na ganyan samin ni Pedia eh. :)

Unknown October 22, 2008 10:35 AM  

Actually, feeding schedule ng Cerelac yun eh (pro-Cerelac and Gerber kasi pedia niya) ... sige email ko sa iyo :)

Tinggay October 22, 2008 1:13 PM  

take a pic of janna wearing the baby legs! gusto ko din umorder for Dwayne pero maliit pa yata siya masyado...did you just order online and have it couriered?

saan ka bumibili online ung mga spoon and bowls? naghahanap ako ng ok na multiply seller for baby stuff kasi i think i need to buy some more bottles...

Unknown October 22, 2008 1:41 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown October 22, 2008 1:47 PM  

Nikki, I always buy kay Ms. Jing Ferry (http://moirahjing.multiply.com) ilang beses na ako bumili sa kanya lalo na mga Munchkin products. Super dami niya items baka ma-addict ka.

May Avent bottles din si Ms. Jing pero I bought mine from a fellow N@Wie si Andrea (http://umaga26.multiply.com). Sa kanya din ako bumili ng baby couture bag ko.

Yung baby legs, I got from Indigo Baby (http://indigomanila.multiply.com) Actually sa kanya din ako bumili ng Jar of Hope and pouch sling.