Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trick or Treat Preps

Janna's First Halloween. Me and our kasambahay helped out to fill loot bags for the kids on Friday's Trick or Treat here in our village. I just wish Jason will be home early so he could carry Julianna while I snap her some photos with the kids hehehe.

Here are the loots ... siguro naman the kids won't expect to have Hershey's or Cadburry inside their loot bags. Mahirap na buhay ngayon hahaha! Take note, it's all Melamine free (I hope!)

We put it inside this brown bags. Environment-friendly na, mura pa hehehe.

Printed out stickers with "Happy Halloween" and we're done. Hope the kids will enjoy this. All in all it's 102 bags. Not bad na rin ... I'm sure may sosobra pa diyan.

As for my little one, she won't be joining the Trick-Or-Treat because she's still sick due to cough. But her granny bought her butterfly wings so she can dazzle with her charms those kids who will come to get some goodies. I'll try to take a picture of them don't worry. And of course, I'll share Janna's pics as well.

0 comments: