Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Ann's 2008 Christmas & Birthday Wishlist

I'm a simple person ... with simple wants and wishes:

1. A DSLR camera ... probably a Canon 450D cam.

2. A couple of books that I've heard good reviews but don't have the courage to buy it for myself. Note: These are some of my friend's highly recommended books.
3. Complete DVD set of the following TV series
4. An out of town getaway with hubby alone ... and ride my first plane ride.

5. Hongkong Disneyland Trip for the whole family.

5. To grant me a small business.

6. Scholarship for short courses like, baking, cooking, bead works, dressmaking (oo I want to make Janna's dress hehehe!)

7. Sana wala ng magkakasakit sa pamilya ko lalo na sa anak ko na super duper liit pa.

8. At siyempre, ang walang kamatayang ... WORLD PEACE!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 04, 2008 2:49 PM  

The Harry Potter excitement continues and we at India eagerly await this book launch. There is already a tremendous response to this book. Checkout below site for good deals
www.thestorez.com

ruther November 05, 2008 10:57 PM  

ako hindi pa makakabili ng 450D... binyag kasi ni terrence ko.. sa birthday ko na sa March ako bibili. *sigh*

Unknown November 06, 2008 1:14 AM  

naku oo nga pala bibinyagan na si Terrence ... yakang yaka mo naman bumili ng SLR eh. Bili ka na para ma-break in mo sa binyag ni terrence.