Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brag It!

Thanks to Kirsten of Brag Bangle ... now I have something to brag about wahahaha!

It was my mistake to order the largest bangle. It keeps on falling everytime my arms are positioned downwards. Next time, I'll just order the L-size. Thanks to my hubby ... he doesn't know I bought this for myself. You made me very happy hehehe! I love you mwah!



Can't wait to use it on Sunday ... me and hubby will be attending a baptism of a colleague. Oh it looks like I need a new outfit to go with this one... what do you think, Labs? (cheap shot!)

2 comments:

Tinggay November 18, 2008 11:25 PM  

ang nice! how much? :)

Unknown November 19, 2008 4:30 PM  

depende sa size. mine was 320 ... yun na yung pinaka mahal kasi pinakamalaki siya. pero may gold edition pa siya.