Friday, November 07, 2008

Question of the Week #38

1. Are you living in a fantasy world all your own? Everyone has it's own fantasies and I'm not an exemption. =)

2. You’re sitting on a small rock with your 5,6,7,8 years old child in your lap, watching the blue sea together, what would you talk about? Life is not always a bed of roses, in each road you take, there would be a lot of obstacles you will encounter. But no matter how hard they are, in the end it will all be worth it. Life is about enjoying every moment. Enjoy life as it goes.

3. If you have all the time in the world, what would you change about your life? Maybe my eating habits ... coz I'm having a hard time losing weight now that I reached the 30 mark. Wish I was that strict on my diet and maybe a gym buff to tone my body.

4. What is the best thing that ever happened to you this past week? Hubby and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary ... I can't remember anything better than that.

5. I seldom _______ without a _______ in my _______. I seldom sleep without a blanket in my tummy.

6. Is there something you will never do? Dating with other men especially now that I'm married and has a kid. Pwera nalang if its Richard Poon that I'll be dating wahahaha!

7. Naughty or nice…which have you been this year? I'm so uberly nice this year!

8. How self-conscious are you? super duper! and I don't know why.

9. Do you think photos of you capture your essence? yes, most of the time.

10. When I get angry,________________. When I get angry, it means I'm so pissed already. I might throw something at you rather than tell things that I don't mean and in the end will regret that I've said it.

View others answer here.

3 comments:

:P November 09, 2008 8:06 AM  

hi ann! just dropping by for a quick hello! been ages, i know. enjoy motherhood to the hilt! take care and God bless!

Unknown November 11, 2008 12:01 AM  

Hi yette, long time no see ah :)

Thornton Permit Application December 03, 2022 1:46 AM  

Hi, great reading your blog