Friday, November 14, 2008

Question of the Week #39

1. Who brings out the BEST in you? My family

2. What makes you laugh? When my daughter does a very long babbling session ... then when we laugh, she'll laugh hard, too.

3. What makes you cry? Everytime my daughter is sick, when hubby and I is having arguments & when I slice an onion.

4. Would you help this damsel in distress?
+ You notice a woman with a stroller struggling to get to the top of a broken escalator.
You’re late for a meeting with an important, and impatient, person. Why would she insist on climbing that broken escalator in the first place?

5. Do you need some form of retribution and vindication before you forgive? It depends on the level of sin you did. I'm an easy person to deal with ... if you approach me and say you're sorry, then I'll forgive you and forget the whole thing.

6. Do you think you are mentally prepared to win a jackpot in a lotto? Always! But luck doesn't work my way.

7. Do you think the kinds of movies a person enjoys are an indicator of what type of person they are? Nah, I don't think so.

8. How do you do anything? I do it with labor of love.

9. Does music affect your personality? Nope, but sometimes music change my mood.

10. What can you say to brighten someone’s day? Ei! Looking good ha!

View others answers here.

0 comments: