Thursday, November 20, 2008

Question of the Week #40

1. What measures have you taken to cut back expenses? I don't go out as much, don't read magazines, I never surf the net. Because if I do, I'll be buying things we don't really need.

2. Have you ever bought a book and used the receipt as a bookmark? nope

3. Can you recall any traumatic, embarrassing or troubling events as a child that
you still remember vividly? If so, care to share? When I was in highschool, my dad got angry with me because I went home so late, and it's my brother's birthday. He was so angry that he put over my head the big bilao of pancit malabon. From there on, I never attempted on going home late again until I've finished college and got a job.

4. What is the strangest question you have ever been asked at a job interview? "Payag kaya ang asawa mo na hindi ka umuwi ng bahay dahil addict sa overnight ang opisinang ito?"

5. Does it make you uncomfortable if a woman is breastfeeding her baby in public? Nope, actually I envy those who breastfed their babies in public. It's something I wanted to do for Janna until now.

6. Do you know anyone who has an unpredictable temper? Who? Yes ... it's my Dad and my younger brother.

7. What did you have to learn “the hard way”? That not all things are easy to get, you have to work on it. It's really hard at first but in the end it's all worth it. I never grown up with "luho". I think I'm more become maluho when I was working already. Because I get to spend my money with those things I wanted to buy for myself.

8. Have you ever been dishonest about the origin of a bruise? nope

9. Have you ever gotten any kind of envelope in the mail without the senders return address? Did you found out who it was from? Nope

10. It’s our 40th QOTW. I am giving away something. Can you tell me why should I give it to you? It’s just a little something to spice up this little Meme! Well, I started doing this meme at #20 I guess. Those who started from the first up to now deserves to have the prize but it's worth a try if you'll consider me the lucky one hahaha.

View others answers to this set here.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 20, 2008 3:47 PM  

Thanks for joining again,Ann! Agree ako sa #1. Sana nga lang gayahin kita:D