Sunday, December 14, 2008

I gave up...

... hoping to watch Twilight even before the MMFF starts. I'm sure hubby is more interested on watching Iskul Bukol The Reunion rathern than Twilight. Oh Edward Cullen, I'll just see you on DVD.

... wishing on receiving my super grand wish this Christmas ... the Canon 450D EOS is now officially out of my wishlist. It hurts a bit but I can't wish so hard for it, masyado ko inasam that I could have it before the year ends. Pero super duper malabo ko na siya makuha ... siguro hintayin ko nalang magkaroon ng Canon 500D hahaha! As if ... yung 450D nga malabo ko makuha, yun pa kayang higher model tsk!

... trying to lose weight ... but I'll try again next year hehehehe.

... making kulit hubby to buy me this and to buy me that ... napag-isip ko bibilhin ko nalang agad tapos saka na ako makikipag-argue. Sounds selfish no? hahaha! Joke lang labs ... para lang ibili mo na ako nung Crocs since yung Twilight books naman eh meron ng parating, you don't have to buy me the whole book set.

0 comments: