Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!

A series of events took part our last two weeks of 2008. I'll update my blog as soon as I can. I want to upload photos in my Multiply account as well but they're all at hubby's laptop. Since he's been spending the long vacation designing a 2 storey duplex residence for a client, I don't have the chance to use it. Plus, at the eve of the new year, my baby Janna got sick with fever, colds and cough... leaving me with no choice but to stay with her 24 hours a day.

I have to blog about Janna's first Christmas, My 31st birthday, my 2-in-one gift (courtesy of my dad ... thank you!), and a lot more... before that ang dami ko pang naka-draft na hindi pa na-po post. Tsk! tsk! Bad!

I'll be leaving you with our latest family picture taken by our friend, Relly, on my birthday with his Nikon D90 (sige mang-inggit pa kayo ... bring it on! hahaha!)


credits:
Xmas Polaroids by: Digital Retouching

3 comments:

Tinggay January 03, 2009 5:59 PM  

aabangan ko ang kuwento about your 2 in 1 gift hehehehe! :)

Chris January 03, 2009 11:06 PM  

happy new year! :D ang laki na ni baby :D

Anonymous January 05, 2009 12:40 AM  

Happy new year!