Monday, January 05, 2009

My 2-in-1 Gift

Eversince I was a kid, I always receive 2-in-1 presents. Meaning ... only one gift for two events. My birthday falls on the 30th of December, a week close to Christmas. So Mom and Dad would give me 1 gift for Christmas and my birthday.

Last December 2008 was the best 2-in-1 gift I got from Dad. Although I was expecting a much bigger and better gift from him. This one is closest thing from it. I so love you, Dad! I really wanted to buy something like this but doesn't have the resources to do so.


It's not the DSLR cam I wanted pero I love it sobra! It's been days I've been playing with my new toy. I love it's features. And still learning how to use it. Naks as if I'm using a DSLR cam eh no?

As for hubby, he gave me a cash gift ... hindi pa nga pa-sweet yung pagkabigay. Pero ok na din ... if I blog about how he looks like nung inabot niya sa akin yung gift niya eh baka magalit pa yun. He doesn't know kung ano siguro ang pwede iregalo sa akin kaya he gave me a cash gift.

News Flash: Around 4:30 a.m. I accidentally dropped my camera ... sumabit yung camera handle sa nebulizer ni Janna. Susmiyo ... I thought magkakaroon ako ng heart attack. 1 week palang eh nabagsak na waaaaaaaahhhh!

2 comments:

Heidi January 07, 2009 3:30 PM  

Hi Sis! I wouldn't mind getting a 2-in-1 gift kung ganyan din, hehehe!

Chris January 08, 2009 11:11 PM  

nice!

by the way, hope you can join a new meme at my site :)