Saturday, January 10, 2009

On Friend's Wedding

Guerrero - Calub Nuptials 12.12.2008


On Chaha and Uaui's wedding, it's more emotional. We know how hard this two worked on their wedding preparations. And everybody in our barkada is so excited about their wedding coz they've been together ever since they are in highschool... oh di ba ang tagal na? Actually, nahirapan na nga maghanap ng single ladies and single men sa garter at bouquet game eh. May iyakan blues din because si Chacha ang first daughter to get married. Three silang girls na magkakapatid. Imagine, three times maghahatid ang dad nila sa altar ng mga anak niya. Si dad nga nahirapan sa unica hija niya eh, what more yung tatlo. Siyempre may speech ang Dad and mom niya, and also the couples to their parents. Honestly speaking, di ata kami nakikinig nun ... kasi busy kami magkwentuhan sa table number nine hahaha! Bad!

Married couples participated on the renewal of vows. It's just so nice for them to share their vows to all the married couples. Feeling ko newlyweds din kami ni hubby nun hahaha ... biruan nga ng barkada "oh nag-renewal ng vows ha ... may honeymoon dapat mamaya!" hahaha! Game! kaso red flags up ako nun hahaha.

Their souvenirs were so cute ... it's a small body lotion from Bath and Body Works. It's inside a very cute sinamay bag with lots of chocolate balls in it from Chocolate Lovers. Yung gift tags pinagawa daw nila, and the ribbons have their names as well. On tight budget pa sila ng lagay na yan. Actually, naghoard pa kami ng chocolates kasi may natira pang isang bag full of it ... sayang lang di ako nakakuha ng marami hahaha.

Kahit papaano, nabuo ang barkada. Yung iba hindi nakarating pero riot naman ang buong tropa. Minsan lang kami magkita-kita lalo na ngayon nung nagka-baby na kami ni Jason. Bihira na kami sumama sa mga get together.

After that ... nag-coffee kami sa Starbucks simply because a friend wanted stickers for her Starbucks Planner hehehe.

View some of the photos here.


Agbada - Sanchez Nuptials 12.19.2008

First kiss as married couples

One of the weddings we attended that I never expected that I will end up enjoying it. First, I only know a few people. Second, I only knew the groom ... so the bride doesn't know that I exist. It just happens that it's my first time to enter the church in UST and Patio Victoria so I just psyche myself to enjoy every moment.

And we did actually...

After 2 years, I danced again with Jason with the other married couple. And I never thought that my husband will love dancing as much as I did hahaha. And we also participated in a game for couples which we lost hehehe! sayang!

And not to mention, my dress is so pretty daw, courtesy of Bridal Factory, Commonwealth Branch.

Too bad nga lang, we didn't use our ever reliable S3IS cam ... I didn't know that Jason wanted to capture most of the details eh di sana yun ang dinala kong cam, hindi yung GE cam ni mom. Bad trip na bad trip siya ... I told him "Labs, bili na kasi tayo ng SLR para maganda ang photos natin hehehe" hahaha cheap shot.

I love their souvenir. It has a tag and our seat no. is on it. It says it's a wildflower seeds daw. The instructions are at the back. Actually, until now I haven't planted the seed yet. Wala pa akong pot eh nyahahaha! Did I ever tell that I love to have a garden full of flowers?

View some photos here.

Congratulations and best wishes to Uaui and Chacha and Francis and Cassie! Medyo tumatanda na tayo, eh bigyan nyo na ng kalaro si Janna hihihi.

0 comments: