Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Question of the Week #46

1. Where do you keep your Pot of Gold? wish I have one hahaha ... but if you pertain on "money", it's so safe with hubby. He's more frugal than I am, so he's my money keeper.

2. Do you get annoyed by people who are really proud of who they are? It depends on how they say it. Sometimes others brag too much that they mistaken it as being proud of themselves.

3. How often growing up did you hear your parents say “I love you”? My parents is more of a showy person. They often kiss and hug us... I think almost everyday even when we were teenagers already. Actually, until now they do that sometimes pag naglalambing hehehe. I only hear them say "I love you" in occasions like my birthdays and graduation days.

4. Here comes TROUBLE! What do you see? Janna running in her walker going to pull the telephone cord.

5. What is your most prized possession? Nothing but my family. All things will come and go but not them.

6. What nickname/s did you hate the most in your childhood? Cheche

7. What haven’t you done in a long time? Go on an out of town trip alone with hubby. The last time was our Baguio Honeymoon last December 2006.

8. What do you enjoy doing? Aside from blogging because we all know we love to blog. Taking care of my daughter, reading books if I have time.

9. When you’re reading, do you sometime have to reread a section because your mind wandered? Sometimes, especially if I put down the book and haven't read it for days, I have to read the last chapter I've read before moving on to where I left it.

10. Have things broken in your life recently? Nothing yet and hoping nothing will be broken.

Join us here.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 21, 2009 6:33 PM  

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!