Friday, March 13, 2009

MM: Sleeping Time

mommy moments

Janna's sleeping habits are now getting better. She sleeps all by herself and sleeps through the night. She would sleep at 10:00pm and wakes up at 8:00am. My mom doesn't want me taking Janna's pictures while she's sleeping ... I don't know why but it something to do with kasabihan ng matatanda. But sometimes, I can't help but capture her sleep time moments coz I feel she's so cute when she sleeps. Here are some of her latest sleeping moment photos.

This one was taken last week when my Mom put her in the umbroller and roam around the garden. Mom thought that she was just quiet and loving the umbroller ride, but when she took a peek on her, she already asleep! Look how big she is here, parang 2 years old a no?

This one was taken also a week ago when mom babysits for the two babies that day. They were put to sleep one at a time. And Janna sleept only for an hour while Elay slept for about 2 hours. They look so cute together ... look at the thighs ... sarap kagatin hahaha!

View other's Mommy Moments here.

4 comments:

Chris March 13, 2009 1:53 PM  

sarap nga kagatin... so cute!

SASSY MOM March 13, 2009 4:20 PM  

I know what you mean, they grow up so fast. Look at my kids grown up na that's why I savor every moment with them.

Genefaith March 13, 2009 8:36 PM  

how old na pala baby girl mo ? malaki na nga sya...sarap talaga kagatin ang mga thighs ng mga babies.

JonaBQ March 17, 2009 1:56 PM  

hehe! i remembered when my son was still 1 year old we used to walk around with the stroller and then we will just notice that he's asleep already.
my entry's up too :D