Friday, March 06, 2009

Paalam, Francis M.

Who wouldn't be a fan of Francis M., the master rapper.

SIL and I were eating our lunch when suddenly, Willie Revillame of Wowowee asked for a bit of silenced for a person in the industry who passed away this afternoon. And he said that it was, Francis M.

For all I thought, according to his blogs, he's in a good condition and gradually recovering from his sickness. His major operation was scheduled this month and unfortunately, it wasn't that successful.

In memory of Francis M., I got this video from youtube ... I think this commercial was out on t.v. after he announced publicly about his illness. This is a bit funny because of Ramon Bautista, but you'll definitly agree with me na walang kupas talaga si Francis M.



Paalam, idol! I'm sure you'll always be remembered! May you rest in peace.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 08, 2009 8:08 AM  

oh yes, one of my favorite commercials of all time.

and yes, walang kakupas-kupas si francis m. very grateful that he was instrumental in resurrecting filipino pride.

lungkot ako na wala na sya. :(