Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Questions of the Week #49

1. Tell me, are you feeling lucky this week? As much as I wanted, too ... but no.

2. Are you good at figuring out when you just shouldn’t say anything? In some cases, yes!

3. While using someone else’s bathroom, have you ever looked inside their medicine/toiletries cabinet? No way!

4. If you accidentally walked out of a shop with an item you haven’t paid for, would you return to pay for it? Yup, I believe in karma.

5. Do you think combining as many uses into one is cost affective? yeah

6. Do you always get what you wish for? No, sometimes it does but it takes a lot of time.

7. Can you talk and type at the same time? Yup, but I do pause a lot when I'm typing and at the same time talking on the phone.

8. Whats the worst thing a man can say to a women during labor? Ikaw kasi, hindi ka nag-pills!

9. If you are in your shower and someone flushes the toilet, what happens? I'll scream to death ...

10. What would you like to do for your 15 minutes of fame? Whistle to the tune of Cold Summer Nights while eating polvoron.

Join us here.

0 comments: