Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Party Updates

We're done with the DP's ... cake, balloons, party host, photographer ... I'm now in negotiation with our caterer and loot box supplier. Invites is now ready but still waiting for the photos. My Tito Edwin came for a visit and nag-pictorial si Janna dito sa house. He's been into photography for 2 years now and covered a lot of weddings and prenups in Abu Dhabi ... but it was his first time last Sunday to try on child photography. Janna was a bit uncomfortable at first, but after that, she's already smiling and posing with all her hearts out.

Name tags and guestbook is still on queue ... I just wish I could have more time to finish it and orint it.

Still thinking of a mother's day gift to mom, hubs mom and SIL, kuya's wife. Hay ano kaya?

Yun nalang muna ... I'm not feeling well ... bigla sumakit likod ko arggghh!

0 comments: