Thursday, March 26, 2009

Questions of the Week #51

1. How’s the week going on so far? Tiring, we've been having a lot of guest from the province. Dad's siblings are working on their papers for immigration. And since summer hits Manila, it's been an uncomfy week for us especially Janna.

2. Would you rather love or be loved? I would rather have both. I always take equal share on things.

3. How do you feel when you hear a friend completely butchering a story? I do what other's say ... pasok sa isang tenga, labas sa kabila. And I would probably change the topic coz I won't stand a chance hearing another word from him/her.

4. If you could have a recorder which would make a DVD or video tape of your dreams, would you use it? Oh yes I would.

5. Have you ever had a dream about being a place you’ve never been, and days or years later, you end up there? Not really, but I sometimes have a de ja vu thing whenever I go to a place for the first time.

6. Do you sit at your computer and eat snacks and have refreshments to drink? I never eat snacks in front of my computer, but I always have my Starbucks mug with me. I've been drinking lots of water and juices this past few days because of the heat.

7. Which is more true: everything matters or nothing matters? Everything matters

8. What was the last thing you gave up on? I gave up on thinking how to lose weight.

9. Can the love of a person really make you change? Of course

10. Any plans for the weekend yet? Hubby and I will hit the mall this weekend to pay some bills and buy some stuffs for Janna's DIY party needs. I think I need to do it before May comes.


Join us here.

0 comments: