Wednesday, April 08, 2009

MIA this week

Besides slacking a lot of updates and everything on this blog, I'll be in complete hiatus this week. The family is going on a vacation in Laoag City. But before I leave, I'll give you an update on what's happening in my life (as if somebody cares hahaha!)

-ooOoo-

Tita Cena passed away last Sunday, March 29, 2009 due to kidney failure. She died in the US because she works and lives there. She's one of mom's closest cousin, always mistaken her as her sister because they look alike. Will gonna miss her. May you rest in peace, Tita Cena.

-ooOoo-

Finally got the materials needed for Janna's DIY stuffs for her birthday. Actually, I've made some of the invites already and partially send them out to family and friends. I printed the invites in 5R photo size. It was my fault why I have to print it out in that size because I made the layout for her invites in 5R hahaha. I'll post pictures of it soon.

-ooOoo-

Besides Pet Society and Farm Town, I'm having another set of addiction ... Hatchling and Restaurant City in Facebook. I've been lacking sleep because of it kaloka!

-ooO00-

Made an unplanned shooping for our Laoag trip. Good thing Mom shouldered all the expenses. She asked dad that she has to buy stuffs for the kids, so dad gave her ample amounts that can shoulder not only the two chikiting, but all of us. Hindi pa din ako nakabili ng swimsuit at shades ... nanghihinayang ako sa pera. So I gave it a go on the other things like Janna's slippers from Fisher Price. It's on sale, I got it for 50%. SIL even got one for Ellay. Same color nanaman sila but it's ok, kasi hindi naman lagi sila magkasama and hindi kasi maganda ibang color for the girls.

Mom also got them pants and maong skirts. Janna look so pretty on them. Will post photo soon hihihi.

0 comments: