Monday, August 10, 2009

Julianna Alyssa's 1st Birthday

It took me a lot of months to sit again in front of the PC and write something about what's happening in my life. I've been having the pregnancy syndrome called "katamaran" and I also having a lot of distractions lately besides taking care of my human walking doll. I'll blog about that later.

Last May 11, 2009, Janna celebrated her first birthday. Though her real party took place 6 days after. We had a small celebration at home. Bought a few balloons and some food for her. Time really does fly so fast. My little girl is now 1 year old (I think I'm gonna cry hahaha!)

May 16, 2009 was her party celebrated at Shakey's Tomas Morato. We had a blast... from 110 confirmed guest to 240 guest ... ang dami no? Actually, hindi na nga lahat na-accommodate sa Shakey's, my dad had to bring his guest at Dulcinea hahaha. All throughout the party, my little girl is sleeping. Arrrggghhh! Good thing we didn't pursue the super bonggang party I planned before or else, it will all be a waste for Janna won't enjoy every single detail of the party.








Suppliers I got for her party was Ging Lorenzo as official photographer, Emily Uy of Sugarbox for Janna's cake, Chocolate Lovers for the party favors, and Jacque Tan of Partyboosters for the party venue dress up. I'll do a separate supplier ratings for that. I'm so raving with my suppliers, my guest loves Janna's party kahit fastfood party ang 1st birthday niya.



And one of the best part is the gifts ... Janna got lots of gifts from her party that she shared her toys with her cousin Ellay, to play with right just after the party.


0 comments: