Thursday, June 01, 2006

I almost forgot to blog about this...

Last Sunday, I got a text message from someone who's not on my mobile phone's address book, (all my contacts was erased last month due to software malfunction (duh) and I have to reformat my mobile's software.) asking if I already have an HMUA for my wedding. It was EJ Litiatco, my first ever prospect for my HMUA. I told her I haven't got any HMUA but I'm inquiring. It happens that her friend who had booked her on same date as I have changed her wedding date. EJ is now available for my date, whoopeeee! Talking about "some things meant to be". I scheduled my trial make-up on July 6. If you want to see her works, please go to http://ejblitiatco.multiply.com and http://ejblitiatco.blogspot.com. She's good and she knows my skin type because she has atopic dermatitis, too. Her package is good, too. I really can't wait to have my TMU with her. :)

Last Monday, I called Hotel Rembrandt. I already reserved two big rooms for my family and Jason's Family. I reserved different rooms but still don't know what room is more spacious, the Executive Family Suite or the Executive Suite. The sales manager for Hotel Rembrandt told me both rooms have two connecting rooms. Same naman daw yung laki nila pero yung Famly suite, two rooms have beds while the Executive Suite yung isang room is like a receiving room. Ocular inspection scheduled this month. What day? di pa alam hehehe! I texted Paul Vincent based on his experience, kung san mas ok na room sa dalawa. Mukhang busy si Lolo Paul ah, di nagreply. Samantalang dati reply agad ang lolo. Text ko nalang ulit hehehe!
I've read a wedding kwento from W@W egroups. It's from Ade Sy. Her wedding kwento was so detailed kaya feeling mo nandun ka sa wedding niya. Feeling ko ako si Lara Craft holding the golden globe tapos may hologram at nasa loob ako. 3-dimensional ang dating. 360 deg. ang viewing hahaha! Funny nga kasi nung May 20, I was talking to Eranie, a fellow October Bride, sa phone when naalala namin si Ade. Kasi umulan that day eh. Yun pala May 21 yung wedding niya hehehe. I was reading her wedding kwento part 2 on the way home. Muntikan na ako lumagpas at nakalimutan magbayad ng fare kasi super na-engrossed ako sa kakabasa ng email niya. I printed it on an A4 size bond paper Arial Font size 11, 9 pages siya. Imagine mo na, ang haba di ba? I call it wedding nobela hahaha! Ade, wishing you and G a blessed married life.

0 comments: