Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Doing What's Right

I've been married for 8 months now and having a new chapter in my life. I don't want things to go on with some heartaches that hasn't been healed. I don't want to keep the burden anymore ... I want to set myself free from all the pain.

I wrote a sorry letter to a friend whom I haven't spoken to in years. To make the very long story short, I've hurt her with the words I uttered to her before. You don't have to ask who was right and who was wrong, but the thing is I've hurt her in a way. Whatever her reply is, I'll share to you the outcome. All I need to do now is wait, wait until she's ready to forgive and forget just like what I did.

And also I started to speak to a friend whom I took for granted in a while. He's having the time of his life abroad. Earning lots and lots of money, going to a lot of places where a normal person like me don't usually do. Bought a brand new SUV for his Dad and Mom which a lot of children don't do or can't do. So maybe I thought he doesn't need me so I stopped sending emails, asking him how he is ... I know he's one happy man. But when I get to bumped into him through Friendster, he told me that he misses talking to me. So I figure it out, that maybe I should start talking to him again. You know how hard working in abroad di ba? So I told him, from now on I'll be sending him emails again.

There were a lot of people whom I wanted to talk to. But I'm taking one step at a time. I know it's hard magpakumbaba pero that's how my parents brought me up. Walang mawawala sa taong nagpapakumbaba. Bagkus ay nabibigyan pa nito ng bagong kahulugan ang buhay ng isang tao.

4 comments:

Marlou August 16, 2007 11:37 PM  

Hi Ate Anne, It's been a while since n nkapag-blog-hopping ako. 5 months n akong jobless, nagpapahinga muna. hehehe.

Di naman nakakabawas sa pagkatao ang magpakumbaba, it's actually a 'good karma' pa nga eh.

Yan din ang ginagawa ko lately, bumibisita sa mga 'long-time-no-see' friends na hindi ko nadadalaw nung may job pa ako.

It feels so good na malaman ko that they're still OK after such a long time... Ü

Unknown August 17, 2007 12:39 AM  

so that's why wala kang update sa blog. buti ka nga 5 months lang bum, ako 1 year na hehehe.

well, wala din nangyari sa pagpapakumbaba ko... galit pa din siya sa akin and sinabihan pa niya akong good example of a person na may crab mentality hahaha! BITCH! joke lang!

at least di ba I did my part, magalit siya for all I care... at least ako I'm free of the burden na.

Marlou August 21, 2007 10:07 PM  

You've already done you're part. So move-on na lang. Mare-realize rin niya yun sooner or later. Ü

Unknown August 22, 2007 10:27 AM  

yah ... Actually I've move on na naman... bumalik lang ako to pick up the pieces, but nasugatan pa ako nung pinupulot ko sila unti unti so iniwan ko na... bahala na siya mamuot nun para di masugatan yung iba.