Friday, August 31, 2007

Feast One Hundred and Fifty Eight

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

My husband because even if I don’t have to explain to him what I’m talking about, he gets it and understands right away.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Egypt … I don’t know … I just felt that I’ll gonna love it there.

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

Our wedding … nothing excites me than marrying the man of my life.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

Kiss a celebrity bachelor on the lips in a presscon or movie premiere.

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

25 years old… but for me, it’s NOW (coz I’m already 29 hehehe!)

1 comments:

NurseJake September 02, 2007 7:04 AM  

Hi there ann!

I just love the layout or your blog! Why dont you monetize your blog. Theres alot of programs that is not obstructive to your layouts like kontera and others.

Youll be surprised how easily you earn by it. ;)