Saturday, August 04, 2007

Feast One Hundred and Fifty Four

elouai's doll maker 3Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Appetizer
On scale of 1 to 10 being highest, how polite are you?

I'm a 7

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

me, my hubby and my in-laws watched a show in a comedy bar last weekend. The comedians are so hilarious ... that was one of the best laugh and the loudest, too. Plus you get to share it with your love ones :)

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Winnie the Pooh

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.

She's funny in terms of physical appearance. Don't get me wrong, she's a good Science teacher, but she have this dark circles around her eyes that my classmates would always tease her as Undertaker (the wrestler). No concealer would ever conceal her eyebags. I don't know how she got it. Maybe too much stress.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.

I strongly believe that there's nothing impossible with God.

2 comments:

Ibyang August 06, 2007 8:23 AM  

was supposed to start answering this friday feast meme but i forgot to do it. good on yah :)

Unknown August 06, 2007 5:37 PM  

wala din kasi ako ma-blog ... nahuli na nga pag-answer diyan. Saturday ko na-post yan eh hehehe.