Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Quick Break

I'll be MIA for a couple of days. I'll just take care of my little one for a while. She's been sick with colds since last Friday night. She even got a fever last Saturday after her emergency pedia visit. She's already well last Sunday but unfortunately, just today, colds went back again. Good thing she has no fever. Nahawa siya sa Dad niya, kasi may sipon si Jason ngayon. Blame it on the weather, hot by day, cold by dawn tsk! I myself have a series of allergy attacks (skin asthma due to hot weather and rhinitis due to hamog sa umaga). She's under medication right now, nebulize every 4 hours with Normal Saline Solution (NSS). She like it though, the steam coming out of the tubes.

Just a while ago, she was laughing so hard ... biglang lumobo yung sipon niya sa ilong. Jason and I were laughing so hard. Tsk tsk tsk! Nakakaawa talaga magkasakit ang baby. Nakakaloka!

P.S.
I'll be answering QOTW and Coffee Break ver.1.39 very late hehehe ... I'll do it pag may time na ako.

4 comments:

darly October 09, 2008 3:43 AM  

hi anne,

got something for you, check it out
http://ddarlys26.blogspot.com/2008/10/butterfly-award.html

my baby had cold also when she was 3 months, meron pa nga siyang fever din nun, just gave her tylenol and lots n lots of water. Don't worry she'll get better soon.
God bless po.

mari October 09, 2008 2:30 PM  

i hope baby janna will get well soon :) hirap talaga magkasakit, lalo na yung mga babies kasi hindi nila masabi kung ano nararamdaman nila.

Anonymous October 09, 2008 6:37 PM  

Hi Ann! Hope she gets well soon! Take care lagi.

Heidi October 11, 2008 12:38 PM  

Hello Ann! Get well soon kay Janna... I agree, kakaawa ang babies when they're sick :(