Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Year 2008

Well, the best thing happened for me and hubby in the year 2008 was the birth of my daughter, Julianna Alyssa. 2008 was my-first-time year for me and Jason.

  • It's our first time to have a child.
  • My first time to give birth (waaaahhhh traumatic but worth it)
  • First time to be parents
  • to my inlaws and to my Mom and Dad, their first time to be grandparents
  • to our brothers and sister, their first time to be Aunt and Uncles
  • Janna is the first apo and first pamangkin on both families.
  • First Christmas with a child.
  • Our first birthday to celebrate with Janna.
  • first time to celebrate our wedding anniversary with Janna.
  • First out of town family trip with Janna.
There are a lot of things to be thankful for 2008. Too many to mention. And we owe it all to the Lord. Thank You for all the blessings that you've given us, Lord. Thank You for giving us such supportive families, good careers and true friends. We're looking forward to this new year and hopefully it would be much better.

0 comments: