Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My 31st Birthday 12.30.2008

Yup, I'm already 31 years old. Not so young but not so old as well. Next birthday ko wala na sa kalendaryo ang edad ko hehehe.

Before I reached 31, I hoped for a baby for me and hubby. Some say when you reach the age of 35, it's so crucial for a woman to conceive on her first born at that age. Kung 2nd, 3rd and so on ok lang ... pero pag first born daw medyo delikado. Before I reached 30 years old on the year 2007, I conceived and gave birth to my daughter, Julianna Alyssa on May 11, 2008.

Now that I'm already 31, I want to start this year to be productive. I wanted to do a lot of things. Something that could help me to decide what to venture for a small business. It's our mutual decision to be a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom), but i want to do something to help my husband. I've got so much things in mind but haven't decided it yet. Wish me luck! I can do this!

click image for larger view

Initially, my family decided that we'll dine out in Trinoma. But since Me-anne and Relly just flew in from Singapore and India, and they told me that they'll be here on my birthday, we have no choice but to celebrate it at home. Minsan lang naman sila umuwi ng Pinas. And tuwing birthday ko, sila lang ang lagi kong bisita. Kasama din palagi si Arch. Vena na super bigtime na.

This year, there's an addition ... Chai and Sansu with their kids tagged along. No yaya kasi kaya no choice kundi bitbitin sila. Okay lang sa akin kasi Janna needs to be exposed to other kids na rin. Baka isipin niya kasi, that people around her were only adults hehehe.

Only this year that I have lots of photos on my birthday. It just happens that Relly bought himself his Christmas gift ... a Nikon D90 DSLR. Grabe naglaway ako promise. I actually tried taking shots using it and I love it. Parang gusto ko na din ng Nikon nyahahaha! Oh well, like I've said before, I have to leave the DSLR dream at the back seat for a while. Di pa kakayanin ng powers ko. That day also ang break-in ng Canon Ixus 85IS ko.

Thank you Lord for another year. Looking forward to celebrate my birthday this year. Patnubayan Nyo po ako palagi sa mga suliranin na dapat kong gampanan at nawa'y ilayo Nyo po ang pamilya ko sa sakit. We have so many out of town vacations this year, so we hope for good health especially for Janna so she won't miss out anything this year and the coming years.

More photos here and here.

0 comments: