Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Question of the Week #45

1. How secure do you feel in your job? I'm a SAHM, and my husband is the one who works hard for me to do my best on my current job right now ... a mom, a wife and a friend to him.

2. What is the first word that pops to mind beginning with the letter ‘N’? Nagaraya!

3. If you could, would you shop online for your every day essentials? Yes, coz I barely go out eversince my daughter got viral pneumonia due to over exposure at the malls hehehe.

4. When you go home after going out, what’s the first thing you do, or reach for? Sit down and stretch my back then drink a glass of water.

5. If your kid asked you “Where does the moon go when it’s not there?” , what would you say? The moon is sleeping, that's why the sun is up to give light on our day.

6. If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write? A peso for a home, please!

7. Would you feel offended if someone said he or she dislikes your name? Nope, why should I?

8. If your childhood had a taste, what would it be? sweet and sour

9. Have you ever fainted out of pure joy? nope

10. Tomorrow, I absolutely refuse to __________. eat the chocolates Mom brought last night from Italy.

To join, check it here.

0 comments: