Friday, February 13, 2009

After 31 years...

... of existence, I'll gonna ride a plane in April. Yes, it's my first time to ride a plane (grabe nakakahiya!) and I'll be riding with Jason and Janna (napaka-swerteng bata ... 11 months old palang siya by that time, and she'll ride a plane na). Dad booked us already via Cebu Pacific. Destination ... Laoag City ... hahaha ... kala ninyo malayo no? It's about roughly 30-45 minute ride. Yun nga lang, both trips are on evenings ... kahit pala i-insist ko na sa window side ako eh di ko din pala makikita ang view sa baba hahaha.

Will be in Laoag for the Holy Week. My grandma keeps on insisting that we should bring Janna in Laoag so that she could see her great grand daughter.

Will gonna stay at Fort Ilocandia, my second time to stay there, but a first for Janna and Jason. I'm sure they'll gonna love it. I'm so excited... I can't wait!

0 comments: