Friday, February 06, 2009

MM: Preggy Days

Actually, I don't have much preggy photos. I used to be a cam whore, but when I got pregnant, things went differently. Though I should be documenting how big I am every month. We had a difficult time getting pregnant coz I was diagnosed with PCOS. No wonder how many times we do it, there's no way I'll gonna get pregnant.

This was taken when I was 4 months pregnant. Nevermind the hair, I went to a friend's wedding and I decided I wanted my hair to be curly than straight.

On my 5th month of pregnancy, we learned that we'll gonna have a girl for our first born. Everybody was excited, coz they really wanted a girl for their first apo hahaha. Weird no? Coz some people might be wishing for a boy.

6th month, I need to undergone medication coz I got UTI. They say that pregnant women were prone to this kind of sickness. I'm a bit worried about taking in antibiotics. But my OB assured me that it would be safe for me and the baby.

7th month, took my glucose test and I passed. I don't have gestational diabetes. Thank God!

This was taken when I was 8 months pregnant. I had my hair cut coz I know when the baby comes out, I won't have time to prep myself with my long hair.

35 weeks, I was admitted at FEU Hospital for preterm labor contractions. When hubby and I went to hear mass last Sunday, April 27, 2008, I felt a huge kick in my tummy na halos ma-weewee na ako sa sakit that went on for a couple of seconds. When we went to my OB the next day, she said I'm having contractions with every 10 minute interval. I got scared too ... coz I wanted to have her out full term. Ayoko ng premature.

click image for larger view
This one was taken before my induced labor at 38 weeks. My OB told me to go home and prepare all the things we needed for our hospital stay. I asked hubby to take a picture of me before going to the hospital ... surely I'll gonna miss being pregnant. And I never imagined that my tummy is this big already.When I look in the mirror, it looks a little smaller to me. You can read my birthing story if you want it in detail.

Well, that's my preggy pics ... view other's entries here.

12 comments:

pehpot February 06, 2009 2:50 PM  

kainggit naman! I now have three boys pero wala pa ding girl haha

My preggy days with my youngest boy is here.

Enchie February 06, 2009 3:17 PM  

blooming ka Mommy :) and I like your outfit in the first photo...I also miss being pregnant.

Anonymous February 06, 2009 4:56 PM  

You look like one happy, preggy mommy! Nice pictures here! I wonder if we can exchange links. Thanks and have a nice day!

Anonymous February 06, 2009 6:27 PM  

oh never mind the hair and the big tummy, you're glowing dear! i can see a happy and excited preggy mom in those pics :)

Twinkie February 06, 2009 7:43 PM  

You look awesome all right? :)Very cute little dresses you have there.

Have a great day!

http://twinkiegolosino.blogspot.com

Chris February 06, 2009 8:12 PM  

sarap ng preggy days, di ba? :)

niko February 07, 2009 12:03 PM  

miss being pregnant too!! u look so happy while pregnant ha!! :)

JonaBQ February 07, 2009 3:28 PM  

i like your blog. can I ask for an exchange link? just let me know thanks!

Anonymous February 09, 2009 8:01 AM  

cute...inggit ako :)

ei ann...I am having a birthday giveaway, you are invited to join.

Have a great week and kamusta na lang kay Mr. J :)

Azumi's Mom ★ February 09, 2009 12:51 PM  

some women could become big talaga when preggy no.. big but sexy as I always say. Know what, me too when I went home to PI, I was 6 months preggy, sabi ng OB ko dun may UTI daw ako, pero never ko ininom yung antibiotics til makauwi ako sa TOkyo,dinaan ko na lang sa water theraphy hihi. Scared kasi ako eh. Thank God di naman naka-affect kay baby.

Nwei, beauty ka pa rin nung preggy. Iba ang aura...

Heidi February 09, 2009 2:48 PM  

Janna's nearly a year old na naman e... maybe pwede na ulit maging preggy, hehehe!

Anonymous March 24, 2009 9:45 PM  

hello,i know u dont know me but it happened na napadaan ako sa blog mo sa wordpress last year yata yun since then naging paborito ko na site mo as in kaya lahat ng previous entries mo binalikan ko pa talaga lalo na yung wedding preps, and all about pregnancy, hehe. im also from fairview but still ovearseas right now, im going home next month for my maternity leave, ask lang sana ako if may marefer ka na OK na OB sa FEU hospital? thanks in advance. god bless. -she