Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Questions of the Week #50

1. Is it fun being you? Oh yes, if not then what is my life for?

2. What have you changed your mind about in the past few weeks? Well, it's not really a big thing but I always wanted to buy a tankini for our summer getaway in Laoag ... but changed my mind I would buy myself a new pair of shades instead ... I want the big shades like Ruffa Gutierrez uses.

3. Do you find yourself in a better mood on a sunny day? Yup, but not the whole day ... I love it when it rains in the afternoon coz I can't bare the heat during the afternoon.

4. When meeting someone new, what makes you feel more comfortable? When she/he is looking forward to have a good conversation with me than looking at me from head to toe as if I'm the fattest, ugliest person in the world.

5. If you could be any god or goddess from mythology, who would you be? & why? Aphrodite, coz I wanna know how it feels to be loved by so many men hahaha.

6. How do you spend the night before a “big” day? Usually pamper myself with a visit to the salon having my foot scrubbed, manicure, pedicure and my eyebrows sculpt. If time and money permits, I go for an hour of full body massage so that I could sleep relaxed.

7. Describe the person that would be the exact opposite of what you find attractive. Boring to begin with, no common interest, lousy dresser, and feeling maganda!

8. I would be a happier person if… I could have a business to take care of, for my husband to stay with me until the day I die, and for my Janna (and my future kids) to finish college and land a good job and marry someone that would take care of them when they get old.

9. Have you ever regretted? So far, none yet!

10. I seldom _______ without a _______ in my _______. I seldom go out without a Blistex Lip Tone in my bag.

Join us here.

0 comments: